A jet bottle washer sprays a stream of water from your faucet into a bottle. With a faucet adaptor and fuel injector, you can make a bottle washer at home that does the same thing. The goal is to send a stream of water directly into the bottle so that it can be cleaned without having water splash all over the sink. It is a neater, faster way to clean water bottles that does not involve turning on the dishwasher.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Quick connect faucet adaptor 7/8 in diameter
- Standard garden hose 6 inches long
- Fuel injection nozzle 0.7 in diameter
Attach faucet adaptor to faucet using the snap on end of the adaptor.
Screw the garden hose onto the other end of the faucet adaptor.
Use metal cutters to cut the top and bottom end of the fuel injector nozzle off.
Cover the wide end of the fuel injector with grout and fit it inside the garden hose. Let it dry for 24 hours.
Turn the water on. The water will go through the faucet adaptor into the garden hose and spray out through the thin fuel injector end into the bottle.
Tips and warnings
- The smaller tip of the fuel injector nozzle fits well into the bottle. For added security, tie a few rubber bands tightly around where the fuel injector is inserted into the garden hose.
- Remember to snap off the faucet adaptor when finished washing bottles.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for