Personalised lollipops are one way to invite people to your party or gathering. You can make lollipop invitations out of heavy card stock, but for a special and functional touch you can also use real lollipops.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Medium-sized flat lollipops covered in cellophane
- Word processing or image editing software
- Heavy card stock
- Double-sided tape
- Ribbon (optional)
- Drinking glass or jar lid (optional)
- Padded mailing envelopes
Use a ruler to measure one of your lollipops. Note the width and height of the candy portion.
Open an image editing or word processing program on your computer. Ideally, you should use one with a circle template so your text will fit in the centre of your lollipop. You can also use the program's guide rulers. Center your text in the middle of the page. Type in the information for your party. Copy and paste as many times as you can fit on the page.
Print the page on heavy card stock on your printer.
Cut around the circles if you've used a circle template. If you haven't used a template, find a drinking glass or jar lid that fits around the text, but is slightly smaller than the candy part of your lollipop. Center the text beneath the glass or lid and, using a pencil, trace around it.
Cut out the circles. Use double-sided tape to stick them to one side of the lollipop.
Tips and warnings
- Personalise your lollipop invitations by making small tags with the recipient's name printed on them. Punch a hole in the tags and use a piece of ribbon to tie them around the lollipop stick, just beneath the candy.
- Mail your lollipop invitations in padded envelopes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for