Pet smell can settle into carpet, calling for regular treatments with a natural deodorizer such as baking soda. Discover a cheap, effective way to eliminate pet smells in this free video on floor stain removal.
My name is Joanna Cahill. I'm the owner of Healthy Home Cleaning. We're a green cleaning business based in Asheville, North Carolina, that specializes in the use of nontoxic cleaning products. Today, we're going to talk about how to remove pet smells from your carpet. Okay, so, what we're going to need is just some baking soda, and a vacuum. This is a subject I know all about, because I have four dogs, and they're pretty smelly. So, about once a month, or as needed, I'll go ahead and sprinkle my carpet with baking soda. Baking soda is an excellent deodorizer. There are lots of products on the market for this, but baking soda is cheap, and it works. So, I let that baking soda sit on my carpet for about one hour. And then, after that, I just go ahead and vacuum it up, and I have fresh smelling carpets. This is Joanna Cahill with Healthy Home Cleaning, and I want to thank you for watching how to remove pet odors from your carpet.
- How do I Remove Tea Stains from Wool Carpet
- How to Remove Dried Wine Stains from a Carpet
- How to Remove Perfume Smell from the Carpet
- How to Remove Pet Smell from Carpet
- How to Remove Red Wine from Wool Carpet
- How to Remove Highlighter Stains from a Carpet
- How to Remove Toothpaste Stains from a Carpet