There's no denying that everyone loves free stuff. The problem is finding it and getting your hands on it. With the Internet, it has never been easier to get free items. The best part is, you never have to leave your house. Companies will send these items right to your door. From cereal to tea, books to post-it notes, you can get a variety of free stuff. All you need to do is look.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Internet access
Check to make sure the items being given away are legitimate. If these are truly free samples, the companies will never ask you for payment information. If the items aren't legitimate, then go back to the search engine and find another link. When you find a site that is giving away truly free products and not asking for money, move on to the next step.
Search through the products and click on the ones you want. Many free products will require you to fill out a brief survey. If that is the case, fill out the survey honestly, and then fill out your contact information. If the product does not require a survey, just fill out your contact information.
Go through all the products, then return to the search engine and find another website. Many of the products may be the same on multiple sites. Do not sign up for the same product more than once as many companies will not send you more than one of any product.
Tips and warnings
- Check these sites often, as the free samples change frequently.
- Check out the Resources section below for three safe sites to visit for free samples.
- When doing your search, be careful about signing up for things. There are many scams out there just trying to get your money and information. No matter what, do not give your credit card information.
- Also, follow this simple rule: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. No one will be giving away a free iPhone or Xbox just for filling out a form.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for