If you lost contact with a family member, friend or relative, finding the telephone number will be a great idea. It may take patience and diligence on your part to do it, but very rewarding once you succeed. You may need to use different resources to help you find a person's telephone number, but you can do it for free. Make sure you have the latest information about the person and the person's family members, friends or relatives for it will be a great help to find a person's telephone number.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Internet access
- Recommended websites
- Personal information of the person you are looking for
- Telephone directory
- Family members, friends or relatives of the person you are looking for
Go to a website where you can find a person's telephone number. See the references and resources below for a list of websites.
Enter the person's last name and first name or initial in the "Search" field, "People Search" or "Find a Person" section. Pick "All States," "Select," or the country to do a nationwide search. When done, click "Search" or "Find." It may show a list of people with complete addresses and phone numbers, if given. Browse the list to find the person you are looking for.
Type the person's full name, city or zip code and state to do a quick search, then click on the "Search" or "Find" button. It may give you a list of matching names with addresses and phone numbers, if provided.
Check a telephone directory that covers the person's residential area, if given an option. It is another way to find a person's telephone number. Go to the "Residential" section that is alphabetically arranged by last names. Look for the person's last name, first name and address. If listed, you can find the telephone number.
Ask people who know this person, such as family members, friends or neighbours. If they know you, they would love to give you the person's current telephone number.
Tips and warnings
- * If the person's family members, friends or neighbours don't know you, they may be hesitant to give you the telephone number. It is better give the your phone number so that the person you are looking for can give you a call.
- * If you need to contact the person, and the mobile phone or home phone number is not listed, you can pay online or offline services to give you detailed information about the person you are looking for.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for