Many men wish their beards would grow faster and often search for hair growth tips. Some men have hair that grows faster, even beards. But if you're not one of them, there are ways you can speed up the growth of hair on your face and take a shortcut to that bearded look.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Eucalyptus oil
- Biotin supplements
- Hair conditioner
- Healthy foods (green vegetables and foods high in protein)
A natural way to help grow a beard faster is to apply eucalyptus oil to your beard growth.
Take a daily supplement of biotin. The recommended dosage is 2.5 mg a day.
Shampoo and condition your growing beard.
Eat plenty of green vegetables and make sure you get enough protein.
Drink plenty of water.
Tips and warnings
- Trim your beard within a month of growing it out. Trimming will make the ends of your beard shorter but also more uniform.
- If your beard is itchy, apply a hydrocortisone cream to the area.
- If you develop a scaly rash, wash your beard with a dandruff shampoo.
- Do not apply a hair-growing product to your beard. It could cause a skin reaction and can be harmful if ingested.
- If you are prone to acne, a beard may make your condition worse.