Using monistat 7 for hair growth
woman's hair style image by MAXFX from Fotolia.com
In American culture, long hair is seen as a sign of beauty. Unfortunately, this is not always an easy goal to achieve. It takes a lot of dedication and patience, and finding quick and easy ways to grow hair is a much sought-after practice. One method is to use Monistat 7.
Monistat 7 is a anti-fungal medication used most often for vaginal yeast infections. It appears to help hair grow by ensuring your scalp is healthy and free of fungal infections that might inhibit growth.
- In American culture, long hair is seen as a sign of beauty.
- Monistat 7 is a anti-fungal medication used most often for vaginal yeast infections.
Mix one tube of Monistat 7 with the carrier oils. Pour the mix into the applicator bottle.
Use a comb to part your hair into four sections for easy application.
Shake the mix of Monistat 7 and the carrier oils before applying it to your hair. Tilt the bottle and hold it to your scalp.
Gently squeeze bottle to apply to desired areas. Massage it into your scalp and style your hair as desired.
- Olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil and castor oil make great carrier oils and mix well together.
- Anything that you apply to your scalp may be used as a mixer with the Monistat 7.
- Miconazole nitrate is drying. A moisturiser or oil may be needed after application.
- Do not apply Monistat 7 directly to your scalp. Use a carrier oil or something to mix it with.
- Monistat 7 mix is only to be applied on scalp.
- If you relax or perm your hair, stop the use of the mix one week prior to chemical treatment, and wait one week after chemical treatment.
- A possible side effect of using Monistat 7 on your scalp is headache.