How to Get Soft Eyebrows
Eyebrow hair can feel rough to the touch even uncomfortable on your skin. Some eyebrow hairs are thicker than others, even wiry. Soften your eyebrows and make them easier to shape. Since brow hair can grow quickly, you'll need to maintain regularly the brows to keep them soft and controlled.
Men may need to trim wild long-growing hair. Women can wax and pluck the single strands to keep them in order. With smooth, softer looking brows your personal appearance will improve and give you greater confidence in social situations.
- Eyebrow hair can feel rough to the touch even uncomfortable on your skin.
- Since brow hair can grow quickly, you'll need to maintain regularly the brows to keep them soft and controlled.
Brush the eyebrows upward and outward using an eyebrow brush. Brush away dry skin and flaky debris.
Warm a washcloth in warm water. Wring the cloth out to remove the excess water. Drop a dab of liquid soap on the cloth.
Soap up the cloth, scrubbing the brows clean. Rinse the brow with a rinsed, cool cloth. Dab the brows with hair conditioner. Rub the conditioner into the brows. Allow the conditioner to set for one minute. This step will soften the hairs.
- Brush the eyebrows upward and outward using an eyebrow brush.
- Rub the conditioner into the brows.
Splash water over the brows to remove the conditioner. Pat the hair dry with a soft towel.
Pluck away long coarse hair from your brows with tweezers.
- People who have eyebrow rashes may need a calamine lotion treatment to treat the sensitive skin around the brows.
- Sweep on a touch of petroleum jelly to soften the brows.
- Dyeing brows can make the hairs feel less silky.
As a former senior sales director with Mary Kay and the co-owner of a renovation company, Monica Patrick has firsthand knowledge of small business operations. Besides start ups, she has extensive skills in recruiting, selling, leadership, makeup artistry and skin care.