Clean wood kitchen cabinets by using a rag and a mixture of water and vinegar to gently scrub the wood. Polish the knobs on wooden cabinets with olive oil and instructions from a professional cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to tell you how to clean wooden kitchen cabinets. Vinegar and water like I always say is the best thing to clean anything with including wood. It is not harmful. It just takes a little splash of vinegar and you can use a little bowl, you know or a big bucket depending on how many cabinets you have obviously. Fill it most of the way with water and get just any old kitchen rag that you use to clean with. If you use warm water it will dry quicker so you know you won't have, they'll just, your cabinets will dry quicker and you'll be able to go on to the next step. So just get your rag a little bit wet and wipe your cabinets off. Get in all the cracks and crevices and once you've done this, this will remove any stains or marks. Usually you get marks around the knobs of the cabinets, that's where everybody's fingers go. You want to wipe down all of your cabinets, let them dry and then any wood in your house including your cabinets, if you want them to look shiny you can use olive oil. If you just get a paper towel and put a little bit of olive oil on it, let's see, what you would do is just dab a little tiny bit of olive oil on it and then in a circular motion polish your cabinets with it. That will restore the moisture to the wood and make them shiny like they're brand new. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you clean wood kitchen cabinets.
- How to Clean Pillows
- How to Clean Wood Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Remove Dry Erase Marker From Clothing
- How to Clean Vinyl Floors
- How to Clean Window Screens
- How to Clean Pet Urine Out of Wood Floors
- How to Get Rid of Black Mold on Clothes
- How to Remove Heavy Tarnish From Brass
- How to Remove Mildew From Grout
- How to Remove Hair Dye Stains
- How to Remove Blueberry Stains
- How to Remove Calcium Deposits From a Shower Head
- How to Put a Duvet Cover on Easily