Being a romantic is the first step in wooing a girl, but once you open your mouth, you may not know what to say. You can quote Shakespeare or repeat some of the verses from the top 10 list of romantic things to say to a girl from movies or other people. You don't have to say them verbatim, you can take some of the words and combine them with your own to personalise them for your girl.
These quotes are listed on various romantic top 10 lists of things to say to a girl. Adjust the romantic lines according to how long and how serious your relationship is at that moment in time. Obviously, saying, "I love you," is romantic, but only when your relationship has reached a serious level and not on a first date, when you could be considered a stalker.
"I love you with all of my heart and soul."
"You are beautiful."
"I love your smile and the way you make me smile."
"You make me happy."
"Your kisses are like honey. . . "
"I can't imagine life without you."
"I miss you, when you're not near."
"You make me want to be a better man."
"You look amazing."
10."Without you, I am incomplete."
According to the Datingish and The Top Tens websites, the top 10 romantic lines are:
1) "When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake, say, "I will love you until the last rose dies."
2) "Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars."
3) "If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world."
4) "They say a picture tells 1,000 words, but when I see yours all I see is three: I...love...you"
5) "I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me, "Angels don't watch other angels."
6) "Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless."
7) "I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other."
8) "God was showing off when He created you."
9) "I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow."
10) "I was just going to say something, but I forgot when I started looking at you."
10 Romantic movie lines
Here are the top 10 quotes from movies from All Womens Talk that you can include in your top 10 romantic things to say or put in a note card for your girl to make her day.
- City of Angels -
"I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it."
- Don Juan Demarco -
"Have you never met a woman who inspires you to love? Until your every sense is filled with her? You inhale her. You taste her. You see your unborn children in her eyes and know that your heart has at last found a home. Your life begins with her, and without her it must surely end."
- West Side Story -
"Make of our hands one hand. Make of our hearts one heart. Make of our vows one last vow. Only death will part us now."
- The Bridges of Madison County -
"It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you."
- The Notebook -
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds and that's what you've given me."
- Dirty Dancing -
"I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you"
- Lord of the Rings -
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone."
- The Princess Bride -
"Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while."
- Casablanca -
"We'll always have Paris."
- A Beautiful Mind -
"Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart."