When you've got an event coming up and you want to look your best, turn to Spanx to smooth out your lumps and bumps. The shape-sculpting underwear look like pantyhose, but are strong enough to hold your stomach in. Sizing works the same way as pantyhose -- it's based on your height and weight. Getting the right size Spanx is essential to being comfortable as you smooth your shape.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Look at the sizing chart for Spanx. You can find this by looking at the back of the packaging or visiting the Spanx website.
Find your weight along the horizontal axis.
Find your height on the vertical axis.
Draw a line down the "weight" column and along the "height" row with your finger. The point where these two meet represents the size you should buy. The size areas are marked off by dark lines with the letter size in the middle. For example, if you are 5'6" and weigh 95.3 Kilogram, you would wear a size "D."
Tips and warnings
- Spanx recommends purchasing the next size up if your height and weight fall into a shaded area of the sizing chart.
- A man's Spanx size is based only on his chest or waist measurement.
- If you're purchasing Spanx for pregnant women, the sizing chart goes by your pre-pregnancy weight.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for