Established in 1968, Miele is a company that makes coffee systems and cooking products as well as home appliances and vacuum cleaners. They were ranked Highest in Customer Service Satisfaction with Dishwashers from J.D. Power and Associates in 2010. The company carries two coffee systems, capsule and whole bean, both of which make varieties of coffee. It is recommended that when repairs are needed, you contact a service representative for help. However, you may have a general issue that can be fixed with these next few problem solving tips.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
Check the power cord and to see if it is correctly plugged in. Make sure the outlet is working.
Use a preheated mug when making espresso if it isn't hot enough. Use the steam and hot water functions on the machine to do this.
Make sure the settings are suited for your needs. Customise the serving size of coffee or espresso as described in the manual if the machine isn't pouring enough.
Select the proper language in the settings so that you can read the options and features on the display.
Tips and warnings
- If none of these steps work, go to mieleusa.com and click on Customer Service on the left-hand side. Click on "Problem Solving" under Technical Service. Click on "Coffee Systems" in the menu. There will be six options from which to choose.
- If you have a bigger problem, click on Miele Service on the bottom section of the home page. Click on the link labelled "This Form" and enter your information. Click on "Send Mail" when you have finished. A representative will contact you. You can also call 800-999-1360 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for