Every woman wants that perfect accessory that pulls her outfit together, adds a touch of glamour, and, for the icing on the cake, shows off her personality. Charm bead bracelets do all of these things, lending personal style to your wardrobe. Perhaps best of all, you can change the order, kind, and number of charm beads on your Pandora-style bracelet. The versatility encourages creativity without a lot of fuss or expense. The charm beads easily twist on and off so that just about anyone can create her own one-of-a-kind look.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Pandora-type snake-style bracelet
- Charm beads
Choose your bracelet and charm beads. These are available from retailers online as well as at some speciality boutiques. Choose whatever colours suit your own personality and tastes. You can mix-and-match beads from retailers as long as the retailers assure you that their charm beads fit Pandora-style bracelets.
Decide which beads you would like in each of the three sections of the bracelet. Save time by lining the beads up in the order you would like to use them.
Put each bead on the bracelet, using a twisting motion to get them into the appropriate section of the bracelet. Continue until you have used all of the charm beads.
Clasp the finished bracelet around your wrist.
Tips and warnings
- Use spacers between the beads to frame your favourite beads and to fill out the bracelet.
- For a fuller look, fill the sections with beads. For a looser look with more movement, use less beads.
- Use clips to cover the threaded part between sections. These will make the bracelet more attractive as well as prevent the beads from slipping into the next section. Purchase clips from bracelet and charm bead retailers.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for