Cellophane bags are perfect for packaging edible food items or even small completed crafts or gifts. Items sealed in a cellophane bag look more professional, which is important if you want to sell the item or give it as a gift to a friend. Cellophane bags keep food items fresher longer and protect nonperishable items from dirt and debris. There are several ways to seal a cellophane bag. However, one of the easiest ways is with tape.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Cellophane bags
- Items to place in bags
- Roll of transparent double-sided tape
Place the bag on a flat surface.
Insert the item that you want sealed in the bag.
Gently force the air out of the cellophane bag by sweeping your hand across it toward the opening.
Fold the top of the bag down against the back so that the item within is secure and does not have much room to jostle around. Trim the excess away, if necessary, so that the top of the bag is not hanging out behind the bottom of the bag.
Flip over the bag and place the ruler along the edge to make sure the fold is straight.
Tear off a small length of the double-sided adhesive tape and remove the top backing.
Place between the fold of the cellophane bag and press to seal.
Tips and warnings
- Add a label to the front of the cellophane bag to identify the contents or to serve as marketing if it is for sale.
- You can also add a printed card at the top of the bag bearing your company logo. Attach the card with a stapler.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for