According to the Braun Tassimo user manual, the Braun Tassimo Hot Beverage Machine may be troubleshooted for common problems, but repair should only be completed by authorised personnel at a Braun-certified appliance repair centre. Braun repair centres are located on four continents, and a warranty, while helpful, is not required for service.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Check your altitude and air temperature. Altitude must be below 6,500 feet, and the temperature must be above 10 degrees Celsius.
Regularly clean the Braun Tassimo machine between brews with the reusable cleaning disc that is included with the machine. De-scale every three months.
Identify the amount of liquid in the water container. If there is not enough liquid in the water container, or if the Braun Tassimo's indicator lights are flashing, add more water.
Identify the type of liquid in the water container. Replace any foreign substances such as milk or sparkling water with plain water.
Check indicator lights for intermittent blinking. Add water, re-close the brew mechanism door, then reinsert the T-disc.
Tips and warnings
- If troubleshooting does not fix the problem, take or ship your Braun Tossimo to a Braun-certified repair shop. For United States locations, call the Tassimo customer service line at 1-877-834-7271. A directory of international certified repair shops is available on Braun's website.
- When sending or bringing in your machine, bring your warranty and proof of purchase, if available. If you have lost your cleaning disc, a new one can be obtained by calling the Tassimo Customer Service line at 1-877-834-7271.
- Repairing the Braun Tassimo yourself may lead to accidents or injury, according to the Braun Tassimo user instructions manual.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for