How to clean a jagermeister machine
Jagermeister machines are great for keeping your Jagermeister cold and ready to drink. You can use this machine at home or in a tavern. Everyone loves the taste of a cold shot, but you have to know how to clean a Jagermeister machine so that the taste is not compromised.
Cleaning the machine will take under an hour and can be done as soon as you have emptied all three bottles and most of the holding tank.
- Jagermeister machines are great for keeping your Jagermeister cold and ready to drink.
- Everyone loves the taste of a cold shot, but you have to know how to clean a Jagermeister machine so that the taste is not compromised.
Remove the filter in the front of the machine and wash with hot water. Allow to dry. Then replace in the machine.
Empty the bottles that you have inserted into the machine. Run the holding tank down to almost nothing. Note: If you are running the holding tank down while the cooling unit is still on, keep an eye on it so that it does not freeze up. Turn off the cooling unit as soon as you have very little Jagermeister inside.
- Empty the bottles that you have inserted into the machine.
- Turn off the cooling unit as soon as you have very little Jagermeister inside.
Place a pitcher under the dispenser spout and press the button to completely empty out the machines holding tank.
Fill the clean empty bottles of Jagermeister with hot water and place the bottleneck on each bottle. Place each bottle into the bottle holders.
Place the pitcher under the dispenser and press the button down to keep the water flowing through the holding tank and out into the pitcher. You will have to stop and empty the pitcher until you have drained all of the water out.
Remove the empty bottles and replace with full bottles of Jagermeister. Turn on the cooling unit and wait fifteen minutes to a half hour before serving drinks.
- Run about three shots out and throw away before serving anyone to make sure the water is out of the dispenser.
Pamela Gardapee is a writer with more than seven years experience writing Web content. Being functional in finances, home projects and computers has allowed Gardapee to give her readers valuable information. She studied accounting, computers and writing before offering her tax, computer and writing services to others.