The Nokia 6020, a candy bar-style mobile handset, has various customisable menu settings. Although this is a benefit for Nokia 6020 owners, there may be times when you want to revert back to the factory settings. If you are having problems with your handset or preparing to sell it, you may prefer to use your Nokia 6020 in its out-of-the-box state. Through the Nokia 6020’s menu, you can enable the factory settings again.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Press the power key located on the top of the handset until the screen on the Nokia 6020 lights up.
Press the menu key. Highlight “Settings” and press the "OK" button in the menu list. Highlight “Restore factory settings” in the settings list and press the "OK" button.
Enter the security code to your Nokia 6020 and press the "OK" button to restore to factory settings.
Tips and warnings
- The security code in your Nokia 6020 is the one you set to prevent unauthorised use of your handset. If you haven’t set a security code yet, use the preset code 12345.
- Resetting your Nokia 6020 to factory settings will return most of the menu settings back to the factory preset, but information like downloaded mobile applications and contacts will remain on the handset.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for