Cooling blankets provide a person with a refreshing sense and allow them to get recharged for the rest of the day. They can also help with getting a healthy and wholesome sleep. It lets the body remain cool all through the night. These blankets are useful for individuals suffering from night sweats or hot flushes.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Cooling blanket
- Bed with proper mattress
Activate the cooling blanket by soaking it in cool water for the length of time specified by the manufacturer, usually about 5 to 15 minutes. This charges the fibres. There is no benefit to soaking for longer periods of time.
Remove all the excess water from the blanket by wringing it out. Then after this, wrap in a towel to remove the last bit of surface moisture.
Ready the bed or the place where you would lie down. Spread an extra sheet over the bed and then place the cooling blanket. After this place yourself on it and pull the blanket over yourself. The technology of the cooling blanket helps in the regulation of one's body temperature.
A cooling blanket works by using electricity to activate the cooling process by helping to create evaporation. The blanket cools by removing heat through evaporation. In this way cooling effects are transferred to the user. The cooling effect can last up to 8 hours.
Re-use and recharge the cooling blanket by immersing in cool water. The lining membrane of the blanket provides protection to the user from the wet core fibre. This way the user stays comfortable and dry. The technology of how the cooling blanket regulates temperature allows it to absorb and then release all excess the heat. This way one cannot feel too hot or too cold.
Tips and warnings
- Use brand name cooling blankets or good quality ones only.
- Check the user manual, so that you are following the directions properly for how to use the blanket.
- Use caution while using a cooling blanket.
- Don't over soak the blanket.
- Dry the cooling blanket completely prior to its use.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for