Video transcription

Some new people have moved into your neighborhood, and they're different than you. They don't seem to talk English, they seem to do different things, and you are suspicious of whether or not they're Illegal Immigrants, and you want to report them as Illegal Immigrants. I'm Robert Todd, and I'm here to answer the question; "How to report an Illegal Immigrant?" Well first of all, just because someone doesn't speak English doesn't make them an Illegal Immigrant. Be sure that your suspicion is more on their appearance of hiding, or being evasive, than the fact that they don't speak the same language as you. But if you're sure that you have a reasonable belief that they're Illegal Immigrants, call the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement. This can be found in the Yellow Pages, or on the Internet. They have a 1-800 number. After you've reported them, be sure that you insist on your anonymity, you don't want to give your name and address and so forth. But let the Federal employees of this agency do their job, you've reported them, that's all you're asked to do as a good citizen. Let them do their job. But finally, remember, don't discriminate against others simply because they speak a little differently than you or they have a different culture or a different creed. That's what makes this Country great. I'm Robert Todd and thank you for watching.