Working out can help you feel more energised. When you workout, your body will sweat and it can saturate your clothes. If you do not have time to shower after working out, you can still freshen up quickly. Cleaning up after a workout is important because it helps to remove bacteria and it will ensure that you smell and look fresh afterward to prevent embarrassment.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Clean towel
- Disposable antibacterial body wipes
- Dry shampoo
- Foot deodoriser
Pack a change of clothes and socks. If your clothes are saturated in sweat, then you can change into fresh clothing so that the sweaty clothes don't stick to your skin.
Remove excess sweat with a clean towel. Blot the excess sweat off as you exercise.
Wipe your body with disposable antibacterial wipes. The disposable wipes will kill bacteria and leave behind a fresh scent.
Apply dry shampoo to your hair. Dry shampoo doesn't require water and it will help freshen your hair. Use a hand dryer in the bathroom to help style your hair afterward.
Apply a foot deodoriser to your feet when you change your socks. This will keep your feet smell fresh and it will kill bacteria.
Tips and warnings
- Tie long hair back into a ponytail to prevent sweat from soaking into your hair. Remove make-up before you work out to prevent clogged pores, and reapply it once your body cools down.
- Wipe down gym equipment with a clean towel so that the sweat does not remain behind. The sweat can contain bacteria that can cause illnesses.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for