If you're working on a scrapbook and need to make some flowers to embellish your pages or just sitting with your child cutting decorative shapes putting together some 2-D paper flowers is an enjoyable endeavour.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Coloured construction paper or cardstock
Print out templates of flower designs on your computer printer by looking up flower clip art. You can cut these out and use these as guides to cutting your flowers.
Lay the template over the coloured construction paper you want to use for your flower and trace the design onto the paper with a pencil.
Cut the flower design out of the coloured construction paper with a scissors.
Make a stem and leaves with green construction paper if you want to expand on the flower design.
Tips and warnings
- If working with children, supervise accordingly when they are using sharp scissors and adhesives.
- Once you create a 2D paper flower, you can poke a pipe cleaner through the middle to make it an actual flower that you can give to others!
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for