Fine or thin hair can make hair look flat and dull. With proper styling and by adding volume to your hair, you can create a thicker appearance. Using styling and heat products as well as having the proper haircut can all help give your bob a thicker and fuller look.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Hair dryer
- Round brush
- Volumizing shampoo and conditioner
Wash your hair regularly with a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. These will plump up your hair, which will create a more lustrous look.
Slightly tease wet hair from the root by blow drying hair upside down to lift it by the roots.
Take the round brush and comb it through your hair while blow drying, curling it at the ends. Comb the brush all the way through your hair.
Spray underneath your hair with a volumizing hairspray to keep it firmly in place. Lift layers of your hair and spray underneath to ensure that it doesn't go limp later in the day.
Tips and warnings
- Create a choppier look with your bob to make it look fuller. Layers make fine hair appear thicker.
- Cut your hair into a blunt bob if you decide not to layer. The blunt ends will help make your hair look and feel fuller.
- Always use a shampoo and conditioner by the same company. These products are made to complement each other and will work best when used together.
- Try using a root lifting product once a week. As its name suggest, the product lifts hair at the roots making it appear thicker and fuller.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for