Kerastase Aqua-Oleum is a water-based hair treatment, developed and manufactured by the beauty company L'Oreal. It is designed to deeply penetrate the hair with its patented nano-emulsion technology, leaving it feeling soft and silky. The treatment also contains nourishing avocado oil, and moisturising jojoba oil, to condition damaged or colour-treated hair. Kerastase Aqua-Oleum treatment comes in a kit with four 12 millilitre glass vials, each of which are designed for a single application, along with an empty diffuser bottle.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Wide-toothed comb
Wet hair and gently rub a small amount of shampoo into the root area, working it into a lather for one minute. Run the shampoo through the ends of your hair. Thoroughly rinse with fresh water.
Towel dry the hair, by squeezing out any excess water and using the towel to pat the hair dry.
Insert a single 12ml glass vial into the empty spray dispenser that comes with the kit, by pushing it up through the bottom of the dispenser, and clicking it into place.
Remove the protective lid, and push the nozzle downwards to spray the liquid treatment onto the midsections of the hair. Continue spraying evenly around this area of the hair, until the entire vial has run out.
Comb the product through the ends of the hair using a wide-toothed comb. Rinse the product out immediately, using fresh water. Condition the hair as normal.
Tips and warnings
- For best results, the company recommends you shampoo with Kerastase Reflection Bain Miroir shampoo, and allow the hair to air dry naturally.
- For short hair, use half of the vial for each application.
- This treatment is designed to be used every three weeks.
- Avoid spraying the treatment directly onto the roots of the hair, as this may leave it looking greasy.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for