The cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill coffee grinder is a stainless steel electric countertop grinder with an 227gr. plastic coffee bean hopper and 32-cup equivalent plastic grind chamber. Cuisinart has designed the DBM-8 with few removable parts for cleaning or storage purposes. As a result, to take apart your DBM-8 coffee grinder, you simply need to remove the bean hopper and grind chamber and separate any attached parts from these pieces.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Screwdriver set
Turn off and unplug your cuisinart DMB-8 coffee grinder.
Grasp the coffee bean hopper by its sides or top and carefully twist the container counterclockwise until it unlocks from the grinder. Lift it from the grinder.
Remove the lid from the hopper, if you haven't already, and set it aside. Unscrew the grinding burr from the bottom of the hopper. Set the pieces aside.
Pull the grind chamber from the grinder and remove the chamber lid. If you have the scoop stored inside the chamber, remove it. Set the pieces aside.
Clean or store the grinder body and parts.
Tips and warnings
- Always use light to moderate pressure when removing the coffee bean hopper, as the plastic container can easily crack or break if twisted with too much pressure.
- If you're trying to operate the grinder without the grind chamber in place -- stop trying. The grinder won't operate without the hopper and chamber installed.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for