Bollywood Actress Aishwarya Rai uses liquid eyeliner to enlarge and emphasise her famous blue eyes. While some women may find eyeliner pencils easier to apply, they tend to create a softer look. Liquid eyeliner is essential to create the crisp look Aishwarya Rai dons on and off the big screen.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Liquid eyeliner
- Eyeliner pencil (optional)
Shake the eyeliner tube before you apply eyeliner to remove clumps. Smooth eyeliner liquid that is free of clumps creates a smooth smudge-free line, says celebrity make-up artist Kimara Ahnert.
Remove excess liquid from the applicator brush with a tissue.
Place your elbow on a table or counter to steady your hand and put the applicator brush in the centre of your upper lash-line. Draw a thick line on your upper lash-line toward the outer corner of your eye, away from your nose.
Place the applicator brush near the inner corner of your eye and draw a thick line that meets the first line.
Add layers of eyeliner to cover the eyelid from the lash line to the crease. Use a cotton swab and make-up remover to fix any mistakes.
Tips and warnings
- If you have trouble drawing a straight line with liquid eyeliner, use an eyeliner pencil to draw dashes across your lash-line and connect the dashes with liquid eyeliner.
- Use a pointed liner brush, as opposed to the applicator brush that comes with the product for a finer line.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for