Dainese, a manufacturer of clothing for dynamic sports, produces leather suits, jackets and trousers. These items are made of protective leather that requires special care. The Italian company recommends regular cleaning and caring of its leather to prevent dirt build-up and to maximise the use of the garment. Simple mild cleaning materials that you have at home, such as water, soap and sponge, should suffice to care for your Dainese leather.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Soft sponge
- Mild soap
Add one part mild soap, such as dish-washing liquid, to five parts water and agitate to mix.
Soak a soft sponge in the soapy water, and use it to wipe dirt off the leather.
Place the leather on a hanger and let it dry in an airy area, away from heat.
Tips and warnings
- If there are marks left by insects or grease stains, remove them immediately using a soft, damp cloth.
- If the leather becomes dry or stiff, use the special Dainese leather care kit to clean and maintain the leather's condition.
- Do not use a brush or harsh chemicals on Dainese leather.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for