The Pink Panty Dropper is lively cocktail and a hit when served at parties. It is commonly made in large batches in coolers or other big containers to serve large groups of people. You can make Pink Panty Droppers several hours before a big party so the flavours are blended when your guests arrive.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 2.27kg. bag of ice
- Large container
- 1/2 gallon vodka
- 12 cans beer
- 7, 340gr cans frozen pink lemonade mix
- Punch ladle
- Punch cups
Empty the contents of a 2.27kg. bag of ice into a large container, such as a cooler.
Combine the vodka, beer and frozen pink lemonade mix in the large container with a punch ladle or a large spoon. Stir until the frozen pink lemonade mix is fully incorporated into the drink.
Let the drink sit for at least one hour, if possible.
Ladle into punch cups and serve.
Tips and warnings
- You can use any type of beer for Pink Panty Droppers, but the recipe is commonly made with American-style lagers.
- Use a slotted spoon when mixing the drink to make it easier to break up and incorporate the frozen pink lemonade mix.
- Add lemon slices to the drink as a garnish and for added flavour.
- If you are serving a smaller group, cut the recipe in half.
- Drink responsibly and never drink and drive.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for