National Basketball Association (NBA) jerseys are a fantastic way to support your favourite team. They are comfortable for wearing around the house, great for shooting hoops and most importantly, they are perfect for showing off your love for your team---even your favourite player. Most NBA jerseys come with no name on the back, but if you have a jersey, or want to buy a jersey, and you want to customise it, you need to know where to go.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
Log onto the internet and visit www.store.nba.com, which is the NBA's official retail site.
From the home page of www.store.nba.com, move your mouse over the wording that says, "Jerseys" near the top of the screen. This allows you to select the team whose jersey you are interested in purchasing.
On the left-hand side of the page, find the "Customized" button. It should be on the bottom of a list including other options such as "Authentic", "Swingman", and "Replica." Click on the "Customized" button and you will see a screen of jerseys that range from adult size jerseys to kids' sizes. Select the jersey you would like to buy.
This jersey screen will have an option to either select a current player or add a unique name and choose a number. Here, you can customise your jersey anyway that you want.
In addition, you can also have a jersey personalised at an official NBA store. The only official NBA store is in New York City, at the corner of 5th Avenue and 52nd Street.
Tips and warnings
- Another trusted online retailer who can customise NBA jerseys is www.ESPNshop.com.
- There may be retailers both online and offline who offer the opportunity to have your jersey personalised, but be certain that you trust the retailer, as there are no stores that are officially sanctioned by the NBA for jersey customisation.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for