Bubble baths aren't just for children. Adults can reap many benefits from soaking in a warm bubble bath, and can even have a little child-like fun. A warm bubble bath can promote deep-muscle relaxation, full-body detoxification, lymph-node clearing, circulation stimulation and an immunity boost. Make the best bubble bath at home with easy-to-find, all-natural ingredients. Tailor it to your specific taste by adding your favourite scents and oils.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Liquid soap
- Essential oil
- 227gr container
Get a container that holds two cups of fluid. Use this to pour all of your ingredients into.
Put one-half cup of a liquid soap into the container. It's best to use all-natural castile soap, as it is gentle on the skin and moisturising.
Pour one cup of oil into the container. Use olive, grape seed, avocado, sunflower seed or any other moisturising oil of your choice. You may even combine different oils.
Add one-half cup of honey to the bubble-bath mixture. Honey is another moisturising agent.
Add a few drops of essential oils of your choice. Try lavender oil to relax, or peppermint oil to invigorate.
Begin running your bath water. Pour the mixture in slowly while the water is running.
Tips and warnings
- If there is any residue left in the container, simply rinse it out under running water and add it to your bath. Sometimes the honey will stick to the bottom of the container, but warm water will get it out.
- If you have high or low blood pressure, make sure your bath isn't too hot, as this may cause problems for you. Test all ingredients, individually, on a small section of your skin to test for skin allergy.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for