The Hitachi Magic Wand has become one of the most popular personal massagers on the market. The vibrating head stimulates your circulation and alleviates sore muscles. The soft, flexible head allows the magic wand to conform to your body. At just over a pound, it is easy to manipulate. With an average price below £32, it's cheaper than a masseuse.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Comfortable chair close to power outlet
- Soap & water for cleaning
Choose the right attachment. Pick the one that's best for the part of your body that needs massaging. The straight attachment is great for sore arms, legs and other easy to reach places, while the curved attachment helps reach those hard to reach places like the back of the neck and the lower back.
Place the head of the massager against the sore muscle. Hold the head firmly against your skin and the massager firmly in your hand.
Pick your speed. It has both high and low settings.
Move the head slowly over your skin, letting it work out the tight muscles beneath.
Use a cloth with mild soap and water to clean the head after each use.
Tips and warnings
- The Hitachi Magic Wand cannot be immersed in water.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for