Knox gelatin is used as a natural remedy to cure pain caused by arthritis. The gelatin is similar to the collagen type 2 which makes up connective tissues in the body. These connective tissues include cartilage which when working properly allows the bones to joints to slide against each other as your bones move. With arthritis the cartilage becomes roughened and joints can not move as they once did. Knox is said to help the cartilage repair itself back to its smooth state. Adding Knox gelatin to your diet is also shown to help with those who suffer from insomnia, back pain, and even bone spurs.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Beverage or food of choice
Purchase a Knox drink mix such as NutraJoint or NutraJoint plus Glucosamine. Glucosamine is said to help protect your cartilage. Knox is also available in individual packets sold as Knox gelatin or in larger canisters on grocery store shelves.
Begin a daily ritual of consuming Knox for pain relief. Use of Knox gelatin is said to help with arthritis pain, back pain, bone spurs, knee pain, and insomnia by replacing calcium lost from diets. It prevents calcium deficiencies.
Pour six to eight ounces of your favourite non-carbonated beverage into a glass and add a heaping scoop of NutraJoint or a packet of Knox gelatin. If you purchased a canister of Knox measure out 2.5 teaspoons and add it to your beverage.
Sprinkle Knox gelatin on your favourite food. Use the recommended daily dosage and mix into soup, macaroni and cheese, or even pasta.
Tips and warnings
- Knox can be added to your daily coffee.
- Knox is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Knox can help those who suffer from insomnia, bone spurs, kidney stones and lower back pain.
- Knox can be used by athletes to increase flexibility of joints.
- You will experience results from daily therapy in as little as one week. Pain should be completely manageable in three months. Common side effects from daily therapy that will go away after the first week are diarrhoea and upset stomach.
- Do not use in alcoholic beverages.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for