Getting GoDaddy email on your iPhone can be confusing at first. However, setting up Godaddy email on your iPhone isn't as hard as one might think. Read the following tips to learn how to set up your iPhone to receive GoDaddy email.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Press "Mail" if your GoDaddy email account is the first you're setting up on the iPhone. If you have other email accounts, press "Settings" and then "Mail."
Choose "Add Account" under "Accounts."
Select "Other" when you are prompted to choose what type of account you want to add. Choose "POP" on the next screen.
Enter your name, email address and a description of the email address that will help you identify it among the others on your iPhone.
Find the "Incoming Mail Server" part of the email set up. Enter "pop.secureserver.net" as the host name, your entire email address as the "user name" and the password that goes with the email account.
Locate the "Outgoing Mail Server" part of the set up. Type "smtpout.secureserver.net" as the host name, your full email address as the "user name" and your password again.
Finish setting up your account. Verify that it works by sending yourself a test email message.
Tips and warnings
- If your port needs to be changed, use "smtpout.secureserver.net:25", "smtpout.secureserver.net:80" or "smtpout.secureserver.net:3535."
- Make sure that SSL is disabled by going to "Outgoing Mail Server," selecting "Advanced" and choosing "Off" under "Incoming Uses SSL" and "Outgoing Uses SSL." Failing to do this may result in trouble receiving your email.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for