With stores in North America, the Middle East, Far East and Europe, Prada offers posh luggage, belts, fragrances, sunglasses, skin care products, ready-to-wear apparel--and, perhaps most famously, men's and women's bags and shoes. No Prada store in your neck of the woods? Online shopping, too, can have you stepping in style. Expect to spend somewhere in the range of £195 to £390 for a new pair.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Visit the Prada website, www.prada.com. The number of countries in which online shopping orders can be submitted, however, is limited.
Tips and warnings
- If possible, try Prada shoes on in a carrier store to get a feel for the brand's sizing and personal fit.
- Before making any purchases, be certain the shoes are genuine Prada products. Check whether the website you are shopping on guarantees its products to be authentic, review return policy guidelines and any questions prior to submitting the order form.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for