Irish Cream was created by Bailey's, still the most well-known purveyor of the pre-made Irish Cream liquor. Although not a traditionally Irish drink, Irish Cream has become a tradition. Avoid purchasing overpriced premixed Irish cream and mix your own with your choice of whiskey, cream and a few other flavourful ingredients.
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 1/2 cups Irish whiskey
- 14-oz (430 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs (optional)
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1/4 cup coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
Add all ingredients in a blender except the whiskey.
Blend until creamy and uniform in colour and texture.
Add the whiskey and stir.
Chill before serving or serve on the rocks.
Alternatively, blend with ice for a hard smoothie.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for