In order to change cartridges on an HP all-in-one printer, lift the lid, remove the cartridges from the right-hand side and push the new cartridges in. Secure ink cartridges before replacing the printer lid with help from an employee of an ink-filling station in this free video on HP printer cartridges.
Hi this is Taylor and today we are talking about HP printers and their cartridges. Now we are going to discuss how to change out your ink cartridges once they have run out. To exchange the HP ink cartridges simply lift the lid on whatever HP printer model you have. The cartridges will slide over to the right hand side of the printer.To remove the cartridges simply push down and pull out. Each cartridge slides out very easily. If you have the cartridges to replace right away do so. Just simply push them in and snap upwards. With other HP models you will have to push down a clasp which secures the cartridge. In either case secure the cartridge and then lower the lid.
- How to Automatically Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge
- How to Check the Ink Level on an HP Ink-Jet Printer
- Installing HP Printer Cartridges in the HP All-In-One Printer
- Removing HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Change Ink Cartridges on the HP All-In-One Printer
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridge C9396a
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridges
- How to Refill HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Clean HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Manually Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge