Take your batting stance with the correct body position in order to hit a fastball in baseball with expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Today I'm going to show you how to hit a fastball. In this segment we're going to illustrate body position. Now it's very important that depending on the batters comfort we pick a section in the box but normally we like to stand with the front foot aligned with home plate here and your back foot about a few feet apart. You definitely want to be balanced to where you have flexibility in your knees your definitely low and center of gravity is to the ground.
- How to Time a Fastball
- What Bat to Use to Hit a Fastball
- Common Mistakes in Hitting Fastballs
- How to Choke Up on a Baseball Bat
- How to Shift your Weight to Hit a Baseball
- Counts when Fastballs are Thrown
- How to Hit an Inside Fastball
- How to Hit an Outside Fastball
- How to Hit a Low Fastball
- How to Hit a Fastball Down the Middle
- How to Hit a Baseball
- Batting Stances & Body Techniques