Buffalo hot wings are coated in a vinegar-based hot sauce and butter. The wings originated in Buffalo, New York and are common appetizers and snacks at parties. Instead of throwing away leftover Buffalo chicken wings, reheat them in the oven to restore the juicy flavours. Buffalo wings need to be monitored carefully while they heat in the oven so that they reach the proper temperature without affecting the taste or texture of the chicken.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Baking pan
- Aluminium foil
Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
Heat the oven to 176 degrees C.
Place the Buffalo chicken wings into the baking pan.
Bake the wings in the oven for 15 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Remove the Buffalo wings from the oven and serve immediately.
Tips and warnings
- Heat the chicken wings for 20 to 25 minutes or longer if they are frozen.
- Toss the Buffalo wings in sauce after they finish baking if they appear too dry.
- Avoid overheating the Buffalo wings because it can dry them out, which will affect the taste.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- Edge Cuisine: Reheating Instructions
- Food.com: Hooter's Buffalo wings Recipe
- Bakers' Best Catering: Reheating Instructions
- "The Herald Sun": Chicken Wings Are Inexpensive, Succulent, a Cinch to Cook and They Reheat Beautifully; Marlene Parrish; April 2011
- "Time"; A Brief History of Buffalo wings; Claire Suddath; September 2009