The Behringer Virtualizer Pro is a one-stop solution for adding a variety of sound effects, like echoes and choruses, to a home studio or live sound setting. Each Virtualizer Pro model is built into a one-space rack mount unit with selectors and controls on the front face and inputs and outputs at the rear. The DSP2024P includes reverb, delay, modulation, compression, psychoacoustic and filter effects, all with adjustable parameters, so you can tailor sound to your needs.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1/4-inch phone plug patch cables
- XLR patch cables (optional)
- MIDI cables (optional)
Connect inputs on the Virtualizer Pro to your recording or PA mixer. Plug a 1/4-inch phone plug cable into the output for auxiliary 1 (AUX 1) on your mixer and connect it to the 1/4-inch jack on "INPUTS 1" on the Virtualizer Pro. Repeat this procedure using "AUX 2" and "INPUTS 2."
Plug in a 1/4-inch cable into the "OUTPUTS 1" jack and run it to the "AUX 1 Return" jack on the mixer. Repeat this between the "OUTPUTS 2" jack and the "AUX 2 Return" jack. Turn "AUX 1" and "AUX 2" control knobs on each mixer channel strip clockwise to send audio to the Virtualizer Pro.
Connect 5-pin MIDI connectors only if you intend to use MIDI to control the Virtualizer Pro via a computer or MIDI sequencer. MIDI connections are not required for basic operation of the Virtualizer Pro unit. Plug one MIDI connector into the MIDI "IN" jack on the Virtualizer Pro and route it to the MIDI "OUT" jack of your computer or sequencer. Plug another MIDI connector into the MIDI "OUT" jack on the Virtualizer Pro to the MIDI "IN" jack on your computer or sequencer.
Tips and warnings
- You can also use the Virtualizer Pro as an instrument effects unit by connecting the instrument to the "INPUTS 1" 1/4-inch jack, and connecting the "OUTPUTS 1" 1/4-inch jack to the instrument's amplifier.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for