Burton jackets are designed to be worn for snowboarding, so they need to be waterproof to keep you comfortable and dry while riding the slopes. Washing your jacket with regular washing powder can destroy it. In order to maintain your jacket, use a non-detergent cleaner. This will protect the jacket's water repellency, so you stay dry on the snowiest of days.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Non-detergent cleaner
- Washing machine
- Waterproofing wash-in
Brush any dirt off your jacket. Zip and button it, then close the fabric fastener.
Place your jacket in the washing machine and add 142gr of non-detergent cleaner to the washing machine. Set the washing machine on its lowest temperature and start the washing cycle.
Reproof the jacket using a waterproofing wash-in. Add 142gr to the washing machine after the machine has filled with water.
Hang your jacket to let it air dry. Do not use a dryer.
Tips and warnings
- Wash the jacket by itself.
- Do not use ordinary detergents as these can damage the jacket.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for