Granary is a type of wheat bread that you can prepare using a bread machine to save labour. This bread uses a special type of flour with a malty flavour known as granary flour. Look for this flour in international markets or online stores.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (110 to 115F)
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 cups granary flour
- 1 tbsp canola
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast or 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
Pour the water, salt, flour, oil and sugar into the kneading bucket of a bread machine.
Sprinkle the yeast on top of the ingredients.
Place the kneading bucket into the bread machine.
Set the machine for whole wheat bread and a medium crust.
Press start to begin the bread preparation and baking cycle.
Remove the bread from the machine when it completes baking.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for