Set in the forty-first millenium, Warhammer is a tabletop battle-game played by a number of different players commanding their own armies of miniature soldiers. Soldiers consist of human space marines and imperial guards on the side of humanity fighting against aliens, daemons and other horrific creatures. If you are a fan of this game, and of the space marines in particular, you can make your own Warhammer space marine costume for Halloween.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Knee and elbow pads
- Umpire's chest pad
- Hockey helmet
- Rubber boots
- Red spray paint
- One-piece black jumpsuit
- Black leather gloves
- Plastic toy rifle or machine gun
Spray your hockey helmet, umpire's chest pad, knee and elbow pads with red spray paint. Spray the paint using a back and forth motion to cover every spot. Let them dry and spray on one more coat of paint.
Spray your rubber boots in the same way as the pads if they are not already red. Let them dry.
Put on your black jumpsuit and red rubber boots. Attach your chest pad, elbow and knee pads. Put on your helmet. Put on your black leather gloves. Pick up your gun.
Tips and warnings
- Used sports goods stores, thrift stores and surplus army stores are possible places to locate the materials for this costume.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for