Designing and constructing your own birthday cards allows you to personalise your birthday wishes any way you like. Regardless of the embellishments you use, it is the card's message that counts. You can write humorous, sentimental or romantic birthday notes on your card. If you decorate your card in a special theme, incorporate this theme into the message.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Glitter pen
- Calligraphy pen
- High-quality paper
Open the card so the left and right panels are facing you.
Write your birthday message on the left panel of the card. For example, you could write "Here's one more birthday wish for you on your special day" or "Happy Birthday." If your card is humorous, write "You are as old as you act. So you're 21 again?"
Turn to the right panel of the card. Write a personal message on this side of the card. A good example is, "Happy Birthday, Bill!"
Tips and warnings
- Practice writing your birthday message on paper before writing in the card.
- Use a glitter or calligraphy pen to make your birthday message stand out.
- Keep your birthday card messages short; just a few lines are all you need. Cards should brief; notes may be longer.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for