Stamp collecting can be a fun and rewarding hobby. Some stamps can even grow in value as they become more rare and harder to find. Nowadays, there is no need to purchase stamps from a collector or post office for your collection. Websites are available that give away free stamps, and even offer a place for stamp collectors to trade their stock with each other. Below you will find steps to get free stamps for your collection.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Decide which stamps you are willing to give away from your collection. Many times, free stamps will involve a trade with another stamp collector. Determining what you are willing to trade will help expedite getting free stamps.
Tips and warnings
- International trading sites can give you access to stamps from across the world.
- Be wary of scam artists over the Internet. Use trusted sites and know how to identify a counterfeit stamp.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for