As a CenturyLink customer, you can block select numbers from calling your phone. Selective Call Rejection is a feature that allows you to block numbers of your choice. You can even block the last caller to your CenturyLink phone line. When callers are placed on your blocked list, they will be informed by a recording that you are not currently accepting calls. You can add and remove callers from the list at any time from your phone's handset.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Pick up your CenturyLink landline phone and listen for the dial tone.
Dial "*60" to access the "Selective Call Rejection" menu. Dial "1160" if you are using a rotary phone.
Press the "#" key on your phone's handset and wait for the tone. Dial "12" if you are using a rotary phone.
Enter the phone number you would like to block and press "#" to confirm your selection. If you are using a rotary phone, wait four seconds after entering the number to confirm your selection.
Hang up the phone after you receive confirmation that the number was successfully added.
Tips and warnings
- Block the last number that called you by dialling "*60" from your phone. Press "#01#" and listen for confirmation. If you are using a rotary phone, dial "1160" and enter "1201" to block the last number.
- Remove callers from your blocked list by dialling "*60" from your CenturyLink phone and following the prompts.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for