Copa Mundial are soccer cleats manufactured by adidas. Cleats are shoes that have small studs or cleats on the sole of the shoe to help prevent slipping. Copa Mundial cleats feature a sole and cleats of man-made materials, with the upper portion of the shoes made from kangaroo leather. The leather must be properly cleaned and cared for to prevent it from drying out and splitting.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Soft cloth
- Washing up liquid or hand soap
- Soft-bristled brush
- Transparent adidas neutral leather balsam
Dampen a soft cloth in cool to room-temperature water. Wipe down the leather upper portion of the Copa Mundial cleats. Do not use any soap on the leather portion of the shoe. Soap can dry out the leather.
Fill a bowl or small bucket with warm water and a squirt of a mild soap, such as washing up liquid or hand soap. Dip a soft-bristled brush, such as a toothbrush, in the cleaning solution. Rub the soapy water into the cleat/sole portion of the shoes.
Wipe away all soapy residue from the cleat/sole portion of the shoe with a damp cloth.
Dip a clean, soft cloth into transparent adidas neutral leather balsam. Coat the leather surface of the shoes with a thin layer of the leather balsam. Use a dry cloth to wipe away any excess balsam. Let the shoes sit overnight so the product can work its way into the leather and dry.
Tips and warnings
- Do not wear the Copa Mundial boots while not on a soccer field. Wearing the cleats on hard surfaces, such as concrete pavements, can cause the studs to wear down.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for