Gift tokens are great presents for any occasion. But buying a gift card from a major store can seem impersonal, and e-mailing a gift token is less than ideal for a party. Preserve the personalised gift-giving experience by customising and printing a gift token online. Websites such as Certificate Wizard and Give Anything (see Resources) allow you to design and print a unique gift token for your loved one.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Colour printer
Click on the "Get Started Now" button, located on the main page of your chosen gift token website. Preview the gift token gallery before selecting your own template. Your template determines the location of your writing. Pay attention to the size of the template boxes and how much you expect to write. If the name of a business is long, don't pick a template that will compress the business title into six lines.
Select a background. Decide whether your themed background should be classic and minimalist or loud and big. Certificates with more writing pair best with simpler backgrounds to avoid a visually overloaded page.
Write the information of the gift recipient, the business, the dollar amount, your information and a celebratory message by clicking on each of the individual template boxes. Balance your font and background to avoid having small text against a dominating background such as 200 colourful, small animals.
Provide your payment information, and prepare to print your certificate. Insert fancy paper in your printer, and change the dimension settings on your computer as necessary before pressing "Print."
Tips and warnings
- Always browse the completed templates before creating your own. Even seeing certificates you don't like will help you select more appealing features for your own.
- To avoid ink smudges, wait a few minutes after printing the certificate before touching the paper.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for