Pandora leather bracelets feature a long, lariat-style leather cord with silvery metal ends. The beads themselves come in a variety of styles from rhinestone lamp-work to ceramic, wood and semi-precious gem rondelles lined with gold or silver through the holes. These bracelets make a stylish and practical choice for those that love variation but don't want a large jewellery collection. You can string beads onto your leather bracelet in a different style and sequence every day depending on your outfit and mood.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Pandora leather lariat bracelet
- Pandora beads: any colour or material
Fold your Pandora leather bracelet in half. Lay the bracelet on a flat surface with the folded end pointing to the right and the silver ends to the left.
Bring one silver end to the right so it lies just beyond the fold. This should create a second fold on the left. Repeat with the other silver end. You should now have two leather folds on the left and one leather fold on the right lying between the two silver ends.
Pinch the two folds on the left together. Slide anywhere from one to six beads onto the bracelet. Order them randomly or in a pattern, making sure they go with your current ensemble.
Slide the single fold and the two silver ends through the two loops on the other side. Wrap the single loop and silver ends around the two loops and tie a knot. Slip on the bracelet.
Tips and warnings
- For a handmade look, fold your Pandora lariat bracelet in half. Slide one bead onto the fold and bump it into the silver ends of the lariat. Tie a single knot in the bracelet right next to the bead. Continue until the bracelet is full of knots and beads. Slip the silver ends of the bracelet through the folded loop on the other side to wear.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for