Supra lockboxes are used by real estate brokerages and property managers to allow access to a property by Supra smart key holders. Only licensed lockbox holders using a GE Active Key as provided by the subscriber may removing these lockboxes. Individuals wishing to remove the lockbox must follow the proper procedure to ensure that the lockbox is removed and unassigned from the property in the correct manner.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- GE Active Key
Press the on/off button on the Active Key pad.
Press the down arrow until the "Release Shackle" prompt appears on the screen.
Enter the four digit shackle code that is assigned to the Supra lockbox as provided by the subscriber.
Select the number two for "No" on the keypad when prompted to assign new lockbox.
Point the Active Key's infra-red light directly at the eye of the Supra lockbox until the shackle releases. The eye of the lockbox is located in the top corner of the box and is red in colour.
Tips and warnings
- Only authorised subscribers are permitted to place or remove Supra lockboxes.
- It is unlawful to cut or destroy lockboxes that do not belong to you.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for