Rolex is one of the most well known luxury brands in the world. These watches are carefully pieced together by master craftsmen and are manufactured within incredibly tight specifications. The Rolex oyster watch band (and clasp) is simple to adjust and open, with the proper tools.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Small screwdriver
- Soft cloth
Examine the bracelet clasp, and locate the flip lock section. It will be a small metal tab that is located directly above the Rolex crown stamped into the bracelet. Place your fingernail under the flip lock, directly above the crown, and push the flip lock outward.
Pull the end of the buckle to release the main buckle.
Pull the watch away from your wrist to unfold the metal leaves of the band. The bracelet can now be removed from your wrist.
Tips and warnings
- Any Rolex dealer will size your watch for you, as well as explain the basic workings of your watch.
- Always be careful when using tools around your watch, as the watch easily can be scratched.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for