It may look like a boring business accessory to some, but you know your HTC mobile phone is an entertainment powerhouse. Of all of the features of your HTC phone the ability to watch TV can be among the most fun to use. Having TV on the go can keep you informed and entertained whenever you're ready. HTC has a lot of different models all with different features and ways to watch TV. No matter which phone you have, using your HTC phone as a mobile TV just takes a few clicks.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- User manual (optional)
Open the web browser on your phone. Press the "Menu" button on your phone to get to the main menu. Then scroll over to "Programs." Once you are in the "Programs" menu, locate the "Internet Explorer" option and press "OK." This will connect you to the Internet.
Highlight the video you want to watch by using the "Up" and "Down" arrows on the phone's keypad. When you find the video you want to watch, press "OK." This will play your video.
Tips and warnings
- Use headphones if you're going to watch TV in a public place. This will keep your show from disturbing people around you.
- Your cell phone provider may charge you for accessing the Internet. Be aware of all charges before watching TV on your phone.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for